continuous reading feature

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Mon Jun 19 11:28:52 EDT 2006

Steve,

Interesting. Seems like the tutorial is no longer current and describes
things that have changed substantially since it was written. However I
found the keymap file, now called speakup.map in my source tree, and in
fact the last line binds the speakup+r key combination to read-all-doc
instead of just read-all. Also, I find I have a console-tools package
instead of kbd, which seems to be newer and replaces it. So I am really
confused now, and will have to defer to others to figure this one out.