continuous reading feature

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Jun 19 10:27:30 EDT 2006

The most recent versions of keymap.map in the speakup directory has
speakup-R listed at the bottom of the list.

I don't think this gets generated automatically though I saw some stuff
in the Makefile for it.  In fact, I recently had to manually compile the
genmap.c program in order to regen my keymap.  I have a keymap that I
modified the laptop keys to be more clearly mapped and I included the
read-all key in there as well.  The keymap tutorial explains all how to
build the keymap and I then explicitly copied the generated map into my
/proc/keymap and backup directories so I don't lose them.