help with audio server?

tony seth lp800 at myfreedombox.com
Tue Jun 13 19:44:47 EDT 2006

Hi Kirk, I tried to send a private message asking for basic assistance
on creating a streaming audio server sort of like the one you had
running for the longest time.  Any help would be welcome.  Your spam
filter tripped on my e-mail address I guess, my appologies if I'm
bothering, but didn't want to clutter the list with something which I'm
sure is basic... anyway.  I'm running a slackware 10.1 box.   thanks much..
Cheereo!

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info