getting orca included in gnome 2.16

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jun 10 19:24:44 EDT 2006

OK. My misunderstanding, so my apologies. I not sure I agree with only
one of each category as a policy, but that certainly isn't a
discriminatory policy, so it's a very different matter.

Holding back yelp over a11y is certainly a good indicator, as well. But,
we can't extrapolate from that that the entire desktop is vetted for
a11y. Certainly not epiphany or abi-word, right? That rather makes me
wonder what the basis of this "only one of a kind" policy is. However,
it's clear my sense of injustice was unwarranted.

Janina