getting orca included in gnome 2.16

Jim Grimsby JR. jimgrims at pacbell.net
Sat Jun 10 21:46:43 EDT 2006

Hi well if there was real support for access then only accessible programs
would be included in the one of a kind.
Also accessibility would be enabled by default.
Also orca would be the one screen reader at this time for orca from what I
understand and read supports more devices working as it does with emacs
servers as well as gnome speech.
Just my thoughts.

Jim Grimsby JR.
Msn: jim.grimsby at att.net