help with kernel?

Tyler Littlefield compgeek13 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 16:27:40 EDT 2006

um... Have you tried this.
Get a sighted person to sit down with you, who has no idea what a kernel is,
what linux is, or anything, and tell them to read the output of dmesg to
you.
It even sucks with grep. lol.
BTW, I'm not being rude.
I was sorta joking. Anyway, I'm working with a sighted person, because I
can't get a reader installed to work until the kernel is working, so it will
support my sound card.
Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
website: