Grml installation

Scott Berry electronicman1961 at myfreedombox.com
Fri Jan 27 23:22:42 EST 2006

Mica,

Got another question for you.  Okay I booted up with "grml swspeak" and
then I rebooted the system after installing it on the hard drive.  Then
I ran "speechd-up" for the software synth.  Now the problem I find is
that the sound is not coming through.  After doing a little research I
see that my note book a Toshiba Satellite 1735 has a Crystal sound
card.  It looks like sound is not working.  Is there a sound config
tool to use or how do I go about adding the sound module.  I imagine I
can use mod probe.  Also can I get braille after I install the hdd
version?  This would be helpful so that I can then read the screen
myself.  Thanks for the help I hope I am not asking too many questions
as I have done some of this before but I want to make sure I do this correctly.

--
Scott Berry
electronicman1961 at myfreedombox.com
Check out my lazy web doodle at:
http://www.myfreedombox.com/users/electronicman1961/

Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info