Ot: DecTalk USB?

W. Nick Dotson nickdotson at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 28 10:29:09 EST 2006

The DECTalk USB has both a 9-pin serial, and USB port.  It can be run via 9-volt battery, from an adapter, or, even when you're running it serialy, you can
use the USB port for power.  There is a switch on the unit for USB or Serial use. Mine is languishing somewhere, and it I find it I'll tell you the switch details.
(grin)

Nick