having trouble getting Grml installed

Scott Berry electronicman1961 at myfreedombox.com
Thu Jan 26 18:11:39 EST 2006

Hello again likst,

What would be the best partitioning scheme to get Grml on My system?  I
have tried one big partition.  I have also tried making a 15Mb bootable
partition and the rest of the 10Gb disk for Grml and I call it a Linux
partition with the number 82.  I have also tried making three
partitions one was bootable, one was swap, and the rest was whatever
Grml wanted to put on.  The big problem I am finding though is that
Lilo is having trouble installing.  So some ideas on partitioning for
Grml would be greatly appreciated.

--
Scott Berry
electronicman1961 at myfreedombox.com
Check out my lazy web doodle at:
http://www.myfreedombox.com/users/electronicman1961/

Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info