basic accessibility question

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Jan 19 19:28:53 EST 2006

Well, I have no way to know what you can do, or might learn to do. I can
tell you that I do all these things.

I would also not expect that these things are accomplished the same way.
In fact, you'll probably find that you'll be doing things very
differently. Some things you used to do won't work so well, but others
will be far easier than they ever were on Windows.

It's just different, and I say Hurrah for the difference.

To my mind, it's not an issue of comparison. I'm quite happy with the
notion that if I can't do it in Linux, I can probably get along without
it.