Planned outage starts tomorrow

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Wed Jan 18 15:23:57 EST 2006

Friends,

Some people have their knees replaced, some their hips, but in my case
it is my hard disk that will be replaced at 9:00 in the morning. I will
be up until about an hour before then, but afterward I will be a while
getting back online with all the functions I presently have. Email sent
to me while I am off the air will be held for my retrieval later. So,
not to worry, and stay tuned. Retiring a 40 GB drive in favor of a 120
GB unit.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (83% of Full)
But you can still get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh