help with install of debian and speakup!?

BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net blindtech at blindtechs.net
Sat Jan 14 16:07:06 EST 2006

dude!
Your trippen.
remember google?
atlest that is what you told everyone on the programming list.
You totally don't understand what your doing. hell, half the time I
don't know what the hell I',m doing. it takes read, learning reading
some more and trial and error. at least is has for me and I'm been
doing this computer gig for 12 years and got three certifications. I
know it understand it, but i don't know it all and it just takes
comprehensive reading my man.