help with install of debian and speakup!?

Tyler Littlefield compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 17:17:45 EST 2006

and u just straight wangsta homie!
I have tried google, like I said before, and this is the last time I tell
you this, because every question I ask you yell google, I use a list as a
last resort.
And, if like you said, your one of the big bad techs, and you have had 12
years linux exp... shouldn't you "know what your doing?"
Also, I haven't found much else. I think my sighted help is getting tired of
helping with linux, so I am trying to find a bit of information before I
have to get my sighted person to go back to the comp again. I reset the
jumper, and trashed the errors. things are good now, all but the system disk
error. I checked the bios, and device 1 is infact the cd drive... So, I am
stumped...
Thanks,Any help is really appriciated.
MSN: compgeek134
skype: