Automating web braille downloads

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Fri Aug 25 08:31:20 EDT 2006

Hi all.
I used to use wget or curl to do automated web braille downloads but
since they put in their form that forces you to accept the agreement
each and every time you download a volume (grrrrrrrr!) I haven't
found a way to do this. i'm not trying to circumvent the agreement,
though I have complained in writing top NLS that a once-for-all
agreement should be enough (of course they didn't bother to
respond!), but is there any way to implement a script that would
accept this agreement each time so I could go back to automation. To
further complicate things, there's a link for downloading from a pc
"I accept" and another for viewing with a notetaker "I accept". If
anybody has found any way of handling this or is interested in
exploring it, I'd be very appreciative. One also has to enter a
username and password but that's no problem with either wget or curl.

Tia.

--
Cheryl
"Where your treasure is,