sources.list format

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Aug 14 18:29:52 EDT 2006

something like: deb-src http://people.debian.org/~shane/speakup/kernel/
stable contrib doesn't generate updates or errors and this system is still
on 2.6.8.  I'm going to comment that line out of sources.list since I have
c++ stuff to compile and won't have time to mess with any of this for the
next two months.  At least that way that line won't start breaking things
unexpectedly. For any that might be interested in studying C++ with an
accessible web site http://cplusplus.com is where to go.  I'm doing this
for my technical training at work this year and you use g++ to compile
what you write if you want to compile it on your Linux box.