Pine question

Marvin Rush w5mrr at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 16 12:43:21 EDT 2006

	I am trying to install pine. Here is the exact error I am getting.
Error: failed dependencies: ipbldap.so.2 is needed

I have done an yum install libdap* and I am still getting the error. Can
some one please help me out of this jam!!

Join Lorie and Marvin on www.interactive.acbradio.org for the Folk
connection Saturdays from 18 to 20 GMT.