Exim

ace ace at freedomchat.org
Sun Apr 16 12:20:43 EDT 2006

Hello all,

Has anyone here ever used Exim MTA?  I am attempting to set it up now
and am almost finished!  I am stuck, though.  I have
/usr/lib/sendmail pointing to /usr/sbin/sendmail which is a hard link
to /usr/exim/bin/exim-4.61-1.  So, this enable the rc.sendmail to
work with this daemon.  When I run this script, though, it gives an
error stating that -L is an unknown argument or something.  Sorry I
do not have an exact error--I am on Windblows right now.  If it is
necessary, I will reboot to Linux and send it later.

Thanks,
Robby