Elinks: Controling Media Player

Sergei V. Fleytin fleytin at yandex.ru
Fri Sep 30 08:48:42 EDT 2005

Hello, Kenny and others.

KH> hi.  The mailing list isn't high traffic.  They use either the
KH> mailing lists or an IRC channel for support.  I see the same
KH> problem, but don't have any solution.  The elinks developers will
KH> need to figure this one out because I can't.  It happens with zinf
KH> as well as mplayer, so it should be easy to produce.

Just and idea. Why don't use screen to launch a player? It would be
possible then to switch between browser and player windows. I didn't
try it myself yet but I think it should work since this very thrick is
suggested by the author of centericq for launching web browser from a
centericq.

Hope this helps.

Sergei.