Elinks: Controling Media Player

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Thu Sep 29 12:53:28 EDT 2005

hi.

The mailing list isn't high traffic.  They use either the mailing lists
or an IRC channel for support.
I see the same problem, but don't have any solution.  The elinks
developers will need to figure this one out because I can't.  It happens
with zinf as well as mplayer, so it should be easy to produce.

          Kenny