Elinks: Controling Media Player

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Thu Sep 29 16:29:12 EDT 2005

I usually run mplayer from within lynx, but I should think the same
technique should work on your system.  While mplayer is running
(buffer values being displayed, maybe some audio playing, etc), try
pressing CTRL-C.  On my system, pressing CTRL-C causes mplayer to
produce a message about an interrupt taking place in some module or
other, and then mplayer terminates.

HTH, and have a _great_ day!

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 06:50:44AM -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
...passing through The City of Internet at the speed of light!
CIRCLE RADIUS = sqrt (x ^ 2 + y ^ 2)