Debian question

Scott Howell n3byy at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 19 18:44:18 EDT 2005

Actually that is a fine idea, but I know what the messages are in
this case. My wife is handy in these cases and generally costs
less..big grin. Well not true cause over the long-term, its more
costly to have a wife, but nevertheless she much nicer than the
card..grin.
Actually in my case Speakup for whatever reason is having some issue
with probing the serial port and even if I try loading software
speech once the box is booted by removing the synth, I can't get
Speakup to talk, it just seems to hang while loading the module.
Speakup is not a module itself, but is built into the kernel. This is
my problem. Pretty crazy ay?

tnx