Openwrt and pppoe

Scott Howell n3byy at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 19 17:01:06 EDT 2005

THanks Jim, ok I did copy that info from the faq page which was
incredibly helpful. The good news is at least I can unset everything
if it doesn't work correctly. I'm not saving a pile of cash by
switching to dsl, but I'm just so damned tired of the cable company
as they can't run a business, its time to see what Verizon will do
for me.
I'm going to ask them to send me a modem only, not the router. Thanks
also for the offer of landline assistance.

Scott