Openwrt and pppoe

Jim Kutsch jimkutsch at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 21:04:37 EDT 2005

Scott,
I'm running OpenWRT White Russian 3 and did not have to load any additional
packages to switch to PPPoE.

Yes, it's just a matter of setting up the necessary variables in nvram,
committing, and rebooting.  Also, I had to reconfigure my DSL modem/router
to run in bridge mode and just pass the PPPoE directly to the OpenWRT
router.

If you have any problems, drop me a note or let me know and I'll give you a
call.

Jim Kutsch
Morristown, NJ