chat revisited.. I seek a volunteer?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Oct 6 08:07:40 EDT 2005

Hi,
While I am going to ask again, and need too a better understanding as to
how one can have both an irc portal and a chat client, this company is
making its  chat  client itself  accessible.  Not all of their users have
a vision challenge, and I agree that the IRC solution works for everyone
even those not using speech.  However I need a better understanding as to
  how  they can package this in a way that allows for both a chat client
for those who can use this, and  the  IRC option for those regardless of
their challenge that may want to use this.
In Webcrossing packages hosting/web services for companies.  From what I
have seen of the chat itself, it looks like it will work fine with a
screen reader if you can get in the door.  One's ability to process
information speech wise is a very individual thing.  Just because you have
never found this, does not mean it cannot e accomplished.
Can you speak to the process of linking an irc portal with a chat client?
Karen