ot.. about mp3 players

Glenn at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Sat Nov 12 10:21:05 EST 2005

The models that work with RockBox are out of production.
These hardware companies update their models every year or two, so by the
time the RockBox crew takes a unit apart and reverse engineers the code, it
is usually out of production.
I have several units I will be selling.
I am thinking of 175 dollars each.
 They each have 20 GB storage, and are running RockBox.
They are U S B 2.0, and can tightly fit into a shirt pocket.
They play MP3 formats.
You drag & drop the files from your computer.
Glenn