ot.. about mp3 players

tony seth lp800 at myfreedombox.com
Sat Nov 12 08:26:13 EST 2005

Hi all:  Somebody mentioned the archos hard drive mp3 player and using
a program called Rockbox, I just went to Archos's site to see if I
could find the 20 gb model listed by the site
www.audiobooksforfree.com
because I think I'd like the archos and the Rockbox concept sounds
pretty neat, but I don't want all their audio books and have to pay 600
plus for the critter.  Can you tell me about the unit you have please?
When I followed the more information link on the audio book site they
listed it as the mm20 but I couldn't find anything in reference to that
on the Archos site.
I know they mention that it has a line in and out for recording in mp3
format, as well as a built-in mic.  Sorry for being long-winded...
Thanks again...
Cheereo!

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info