kernel panic after booting with new kernel 2.6.11.9

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Wed May 18 11:06:25 EDT 2005

Hi, by link I mean using ln -s and removing the unusable kernel I built
and just have vmlinuz be a soft link pointing to the kernel I want to
boot.  I mainly use pico that is included with pine to edit grub.conf
but pine is not included with fc3 so I will need to use another editor
what is the easiest one to use?  bye On Tue, 17 May 2005, Janina Sajka

My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com.