kernel panic after booting with new kernel 2.6.11.9

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Sun May 15 04:57:13 EDT 2005

Nick,

How come you did not get a current kernel version? I am not sure your
kernel version is supported by speakup. Here is a quote from the speakup
installation instructions prepared by Gene Collins:

Kernel versions supported are 2.4.26 or later, and 2.6.10 or later, as
of Thu Apr 14 15:31:00 2005.

I am not sure where you go from here.

Chuck