Off topic gnopernicus and debian

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed May 11 11:46:54 EDT 2005

Hi.

Past experience with CVS Gnopernicus has made me use source tarballs
instead.  I will only build Gnopernicus from CVS as a last resort.
Gnopernicus CVS gets broken to often.  This might have changed now, but
you should get good results using the 0.10.7 tarball of Gnopernicus from
the gnome.org ftp site.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny