Off topic gnopernicus and debian

jim grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Wed May 11 10:30:32 EDT 2005

Hi, was afraid of this will try to build gnopernicus from cvs and see
what happens.
Will also try to build gnome-speech from cvs also.
If I need help I will let you know thanks a bunch.
I by the way did  post this problem to the gnome list a while back and
did not get a respons. I always get a respons here so this is why I
posted this off topic thread sorry kerk!
Thanks much.