using a stock kernel source from kernel.org

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon May 9 14:16:00 EDT 2005

Linux is a softlink you create pointing to the kernel source aria.  You remove
and re-create it each time you want to build a new kernel from source.If you are
creating rpms, I'd think you can just use standard rpm commands.  Look at your
other grub lines for kernels incase the new installed kernel won't change the
grub menu automatically.