speakup and the dectalk express

jaffar at jeffstudio.net jaffar at jeffstudio.net
Sun May 8 01:53:53 EDT 2005

Hi Friends.  Please forgive me if my question maybe so obvious or may sound so stupid.  I have installed and updated the firmware for dectalk express.  Should I then remove the dectalk drivers of my windows system?  The question arises because I feel maybe that the dectalk driver itself might be blocking the comm port on which dectalk is connected, and thus speakup may have problems talking to dectalk through that port.  Cheers!s