A question from a Linux new bee

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at calgary.ca
Wed May 4 09:41:41 EDT 2005

Glad to here that this is not the case any longer.
I was basing my comments on what I was told by an O'Reiley Rep. when the
initial O'Reiley collection was being set up by bookshare.

Janina, I will admit I am wrong for the record, so that you can mark the
date on the wall. :-)

Steve Dawes
Phone: (403) 268-5527
Email: SDawes at calgary.ca

NOTICE -
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.