A question from a Linux new bee

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue May 3 17:14:41 EDT 2005

I don't think their 3.0 markup would validate. I think the .xml files
are OK, but their smil is not. I think they skewed to support the
Visuaide software player. Also, I think Raman claims to support their
markup in emacspeak, but I've not gotten it to work.

When I brought this up with Jim, he was familiar with the complaint and
agrees it should be fixed. His only concern was that he wanted to get it
right when the fix is made. I can understand that. I would not want to
rewrite the markup but once.