The Speakup User's Guide, official release

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Thu Mar 31 10:32:11 EST 2005

Hi Janina.  The version number is a good idea.

If you'd like to make an html file, I'd apreciate that.  The Table of
Contents is a good idea, as well as links to the urls mentioned in the
document.

When you have the html file ready, let me know.  I think we'll keep both
the html version and the plain text version on the site.

I haven't checked out the documentation license yet.  Can you brieffly
summarize the differences from the GPL?  Thanks.

Gene