A few things

Michael Whapples Mikster4 at msn.com
Tue Mar 8 08:52:54 EST 2005

Unfortunately the one page I am thinking of in particular does not allow you
to continue if it believes you don't have java script.

Also elinks does report java script in version information, so I think it is
compiled correct.
Michael Whapples
"An optimist is someone who has never had much experience"