A few things

Justin Ekis jekis at fastmail.us
Tue Mar 8 08:45:35 EST 2005

For some reason some sites warn you that javascript isn't enabled, but
still work just fine after that point anyway. And some sites don't warn
you, but don't work either. This second group keeps getting smaller.
You can make sure that it is compiled with  Javascript buy running the
command elinks --version. Check for ECMAScript in the feature list.
Elinks seems to call it ECMAScript, which I've never heard of. In the
options manager, open the document folder and then the ECMAScript folder
and there's a couple options there.

Justin