A few things

Michael Whapples Mikster4 at msn.com
Tue Mar 8 08:24:06 EST 2005

I have tried elinks 0.10. It is that some websites report java script is not
enabled when I use elinks, but they don't complain when I use links2. I know
that elinks has to be compiled with the correct patches to get java script.
As far as I know I have compiled it successfully with java script because
some websites do seem to use it OK. I cannot find any settings for java
script, maybe it is not configured correct. Is this correct, or do I need to
do other things as well.
From
Michael Whapples
"An optimist is someone who has never had much experience"