FC3, problem with grub after yum update?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Mar 5 09:30:15 EST 2005

This should be fixed if you're running a recent yum.

The behavior I have noticed is that the newly installed kernel will be
put first, however the kernel to be booted will remain the same. In
other words, the default indicator will be adjusted.

Current yum is in the 2.x range. Sorry, I don't have the exact at hand
at the moment.