FC3, problem with grub after yum update?

nick G Nick6489 at andrelouis.com
Sat Mar 5 12:24:02 EST 2005

What's a Control G?  Hahahah.
Thanks,
Nick
----- Original Message -----
From: "Janina Sajka" <janina at rednote.net>
To: "Speakup is a screen review system for Linux." <speakup at braille.uwo.ca>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: FC3, problem with grub after yum update?

You want to do more than that. In particular, you want to know when your
window of opportunity to press down arrow is present.

For that you must kill the splash screen and the hidden menu choices.
And you must put a Ctrl-G in the Title of at least one kernel
definition.

Now, please, nobody ask me what a Ctrl-G is.

Lorenzo Taylor writes:

Janina Sajka Phone: +1.202.494.7040
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC http://www.CapitalAccessibility.Com

Chair, Accessibility Workgroup Free Standards Group (FSG)
janina at freestandards.org http://a11y.org