Gnopernicus on Debian

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Thu Mar 3 00:35:42 EST 2005

Hi.  Alt-f2 opens the run dialog.  Alt-f1 opens the Gnome equivalent of
the "start menu".  Alt-f4 closes the current window.  Alt-tab allows you
to switch windows.

Don't forget the first time you start Gnopernicus you will probably not
have Gnome's accessibility enabled yet.  You will get a dialog telling
you this and the option to enable acessibility and log out so the new
settings will tak effect.

Also, be aware that choosing the "enable screen reader" option in
desktop preferences accessibility assistive technology will trash a
hardware synth connect to the serial port.  This bug should be fixed in
a future release.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny