Just installed working Debian

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Jun 27 19:19:47 EDT 2005

You have to use the speakup up/down reading commands to read the text and press
space to go to next page.  mplayer is a great audio player.  The deb you want is
mplayer-nogui or mplayer-custom and w32-codecs or the essential codecs.  You can
of course choose bo build anything you want from source.Once you have a good
mplayer, install mplayer-doc and read the mailcap manpage to learn how to setup
automatic playing of audio files from a website.