bookshare revisited? Re: bookshare.org unpack (fwd)

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Jul 21 14:06:46 EDT 2005

Hi all,
  I sent part of this exchange to the administrator at Shell world.  I have
his response below as to the possible of  running the bookshare unpack
tool here.  if anyone has grater wisdom, especially as some feel it
should be possible, you may want to contact him.
He notes too not getting a response when asking the bookshare people for
guidance.
Karen