What's in a name?

Ann K. Parsons akp at eznet.net
Thu Jul 21 13:56:01 EDT 2005

Hi all,

My copy of the unpack tool for Bookshare works just peachy!  It only
took reading the readme.binary file in the unzipped directory.  Folks,
if you typed 'unpack filename' you will not get the file to work.
However, if you type 'bks-unpack' you'll have much better luck.  It
does work in Debian Sarge.  In fact, the version I had installed on my
system works just fine.  so, I got rid of the newer version I
downloaded just now.  Works wonderfully.  What's in a name?  Well,
this program is executed by using bks-unpack not Montegue or
Capulette.  So, I've cleared up *my* difficulties with the dingdong
thing.

There still may be problems with the libraries in Slackware,10, so not
everything is solved.  However, guess RTFM does indeed work on
occasion.  <throwing hand to cover mouth>  Did I really say that?

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
"All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT