lynx question

Glenn at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Wed Jan 19 19:32:41 EST 2005

Thanks, that info is useful for future problems/needs.
But here, I just want to get it into /etc/.
So I am able to type /etc/ in front of the file name, but there is no
arrowing around on anything on the darn page, it is just space bar to move
down, or page up to go back up to the top.
Once I am on the file, I press d, and it indicates that I am ready to
download, but when I press enter, it opens up to some print options.
I think this is due to my being logged in as anonymous?  At least I think I
read something about being only able to download in a certain method if I am
logged in as anonymous.
But I am about to try the -show_cursor option, as I think this may give me
some ability to move around to the save option.
Glenn