speakup and serial hubs?

Tom Moore tom at tomstroubleshooting.com
Thu Jan 6 17:15:01 EST 2005

Not sure if they still make these, but you want a serial card. Don't
know how many ports they have on the card, but there should at least
be two.
If you really need a lot of serial devices they did make these things
devices that were like a hub that your describing that you could plug
like either 8 or 16 serial devices in too that would give you some
functionality like this, but from what I remember they only came as an
isa board and not pci.
Most machines made today don't have any isa slots. You should be able
to get away with a board that has two ports or mainbe picking up a
couple of these things is what you'll want to do.
Places like Best Buy or Compusa should have what your looking for.

Tom