Problem installing Debian

Debee Norling debee at jfcl.com
Fri Dec 9 00:19:17 EST 2005

To clarify, the Debian access floppies work fine, they boot up talking with
"linux speakup_synth .." as documented.

But when the cd-drivers cd detects my debian CD, they complain about module
mismatches. So that's why I wanted to boot from the floppy images provided
on the same CD, which is supposedly speakup-enabled. Only those floppy
images appear not to be.

As for sighted help, he's happier if I figure out things myself unless  of
course not being able to do so would affect my job or something. He'll read
the screen for my hobby stuff when he has time, but he usually wanders off
so it's a bad idea to depend on it. I married him because he doesn't hover
over me after all.

--Debee