dectalk

Jim Grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 27 02:37:30 EDT 2005

 hi while we are on the subject of dectalk does any one know if I can
get a copy of dectalk 4.63 I own a copy of dectalk 5.0 so do I need to
by 4.63 or can I get it as a update or downgrade as the case may be.
The funny thing is dectalk 4.63 is newer then 5.0 and has better speech.
The dectalk 5.0 sounds like a dectalk 2.0 with its mounth full of food.
I was never able to get it to work right and I need good sounding
software speech.  My old accent sa works but after a while it gives me a
head ace.  Guess I am not used to hearing that speech any more.
Thanks