Zinf questions

Dan Murphy mweeby at verizon.net
Thu Aug 25 10:44:46 EDT 2005

Hi.
I just installed the current version of zinf, and I seem to be getting the
following error when I try and run it.

Cannot create/open a semaphore. Is SYS V IPC installed?
The Download Manager cannot run as the primary ui
The musicbrowser cannot run as the primary ui
No UI plugin in '.:~/.zinf:/usr/local/lib/zinf' matched
'plugins/musicbrowser.ui' or 'plugins/musicbrowser.ui.ui.'
Zinf will quit.
I'm running Slackware 10.1 with kernel 2.4.29, and by the look of that, it
sounds like I need something additional installed.
Help is appreciated, cuz I don't get it.
Thanks.

Dan Murphy
mweeby at verizon.net
Web Site: http://mysite.verizon.net/mweeby