Speakup & 2.6.12 kernels

Garry Turkington garry.turkington at acm.org
Wed Aug 17 21:55:33 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've built Speakup from CVS into every sub-release of the vanilla
2.6.12 kernel as well as the Fedora mangled version.

So I'd suggest the errors are due to Debian-specific kernel changes.
Simply ignoring the rejected patches is not likely a wise course of
action, try applying the rejected patches by hand - they'll be in the .rej
files in the apposite directories.

Regards,
Garry

--